Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Time keeps moving, it doesn't stop for anything or anyone! Our house has started in PA. We're going to see if we can build living 5 states away. The basement should be brought to the house site Friday.

We are driving to PA to celebrate Sharon's 75th birthday. The party will be given by her daughter Candy flying to PA from AZ. Ed & I are driving Sunday & Monday, hopefully arriving early Monday afternoon.

We are going to leave my car in PA so Josh can drive back & forth taking care of business. I need to remember when anything comes up to take a deep breath and not stress out. Hopefully we'll get enough pictures to remember.

I am sure this winter will go fast for both Ed and I. We are still driving to Watertown every Sunday serving as interim pastor.

Now that the house is getting built I can believe God for the next step in our lives.

No comments: